Loading...

Monday, February 3, 2014

The Bingo Book 2014

It's Now 2014 . So we have the latest version of the Bingo Book.  This is the rogues gallery of VF players targeted for termination.Update. Oioiron is cut. He's quit VF and I think he moved to Japan.  Plague has amnesty from the list.   I met him at Evo and he's not such a bad guy.  There's wasn't much reason to put him on the list anyway. Smurf is off. I play against him all the time at Next Level.  we go back and forth in matches all the time. Done and done.   Anyway, some of these guys are on the list simply because they are good players, others  are on here because they are annoying little cunts who need a beat down.


1)   Myke.


This little bastard was at Sega Cup 2013. I missed the opportunity to take him down.  Don't worry, unibrow, your time will come.  I have a problem with authority.  He's the Admin at VFDC.  Target number one.

Getting banned from there was a good thing. It made me do my own thing and work on my own VF related content, with Fighter's Corner.  When I see what other people are doing, by following suit and creating their own VF related material, like The NYC_VF streams, Blackstar's web shows , the short lived VF Newsletter, it makes me proud to be a part of it.  Chibiaya's podcast was also good and I hope his health improves so he can continue.  It's better for VF in general if the media relating to it is diversified and decentralized.  Its good to see people thinking outside of the box and working on different media formats.

2)   Shang.

This asshole is an online Warrior pussy.  He's an ex-tournament player.  Apparently he went to tournaments in the VF3 days. Who the hell does that?  I mean I played VF2 and VF3 in the Arcades. there was less of a need to go to tournaments then, we had arcades with tons offline opponents.  Nowadays, you have to go to tournaments to get decent offline competition.  Arcades are dead and online VF is shit.  It really sucks.  Its night and day with offline VF the ratio of your input to the onscreen reaction is so off in VF Online, it might as well be running at 30 frames per second.  

     Anyway this little douche only plays online, so I'll have to settle for beating the shit out of him on XBOX Live.  I already have beaten the crap out of him, but he needs another beatdown.  Its kind of a hollow victory, because playing VF online is like running a 100 meter dash through three feet of mud.
I don't know what this douche's problem is. Its like he's quit real(offline )VF , yet he can't stop talking about it.  He talks shit excessively, it's like he's a 12 year old that gets off on being annoying.  He just gets  carried away.  He's a racist.  Considering he's Chinese, with a thick accent, I don't know where that comes from. Who the hell is he to be  racist to anyone.  I think his wife is fucking a black guy and his kids came out a few shades too dark to be his, that's his problem.  Anyway, he's scheduled for an ass whipping in Online Vf, such as it is.

3) Tony Familia 
Annoying hilarious in his own mind faggot from VFDC.  He's a mental case. He himself revealed he suffers from PTSD, from the Iraq War. See, that's what happens when you let gays in the military, they crack under the pressure.  He's a pussy and a little bitch who ducked me all last year, because he know I'll kick his ass and he knows I'm recording.  He's a crazy vet nut. He's not on the Bingo Book because he;s any good, he's on here for trolling my Youtube channel.  I mean he posted comments on my videos. I deleted them.  Then he posts on the channel itself. deleted, unread.    I blocked him from posting comments , and he sends me youtube personal messages, crying like a bitch that I put down one of his SHITTY Vf videos. He's a nut, I think he also suffers fro  hypergraphia.  Hypergraphia is a behavioral condition characterized by the intense desire to write. Seriously he only started VFDC after it came to 360 and he has over 10,000 posts. 

  He's a broke loser so he wont be making it to SEGA CUP 2014.  He's dumb enough to join the military where he only made $15,000 a year.  Only high school drop outs and poor people join the army.  That 15K is probably the most he'll ever make in his misbegotten life. Basically he's an online warrior chump so I'll Have to settle for Online matches only. 

UPDATE: Got his ass whupped two matches in a row. almost lost a Third match in a row, he bored me to death by playing the distance game so I farted around and got tagged. He sucks. I will kick his gay ass EVERY time I catch him online.  Lives up to the name T-Spam.  NWO is PUSSY.


4)  MarlyJay   


Marly is a fellow Vanessa player from England.  He's trying to make it to SegaCup 2014. Hopefully we can get some online matches in.  We have different views on how to use Vanessa so it will be interesting to see what he's got .  Offline matches: what the real VF players play.  Offline wins are the only ones that really matter to me, so lets hope he makes it across the pond.


5) MakileSushi



  This French faggot has a beatdown coming to him since last year.   He sucks.  He's made the mistake of badmouthing me in the bad games threads, not knowing I was monitoring it, and it snowballed from there.
He's all the way in Europe, so it'll be an Online slug fest, on PSN, even worse. He's only been playing VF a year and they made this asshole a Vanessa Content manager? Some people are promoted beyond their competence. So far all he's done is RIP OFF and blatantly plagiarize  from Johoseph's "Punishing the Cast".
Joho does all the heavy lifting and exposes all the casts weaknesses, and you just take his work and plug your character in , passing it off as your own original new content? /He should be on the Bingo Book for that alone.   I hate french people and I hate new players.   I've forgotten more about VF than this asshole will ever know.



This list is ever expanding................. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment